Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Hello again...

Thought I might do a little 'this is what I'm working on' blog, if anything it'll remind me what I need to finish! 

I've been working on a couple of things for Bristol Archive Records, just sent The Various Artists CD artwork off today so it'll be good to see that printed soon. 


Hopefully I'll be finished with the Electric Guitars release by the end of the week, so far it's quite heavily based on one of their 1980's 7" releases but I'm having fun designing the booklet. It's going to look something like this... 


Other than that I've started a few new illustrations, unsure wether I'll ever finish them but it's good to scratch and itch sometimes. They might become a new series of greeting cards, so watch this space. 





Oh! And look out for my design for Ohh Deer's T Shirt club in the next few months...


No comments: